Love story Chapter - 2

Chapter Two

July 30th, 2003

This is the day I joined Infosys - Pune Development Center. After completion of training in Bangalore, I was transferred to Pune. Pune is a great city and is known as the cultural city of Maharashtra. It's famous for its rich heritage of the great Maratha kings. Surrounded by Western Ghats, it is famous for its innumerable trekking spots. Each and every trekking spot is unique in its own style. I am very fond of photography and that made me inclined towards trekking.

After I shifted to Infosys Pune Dvelopment Centre, I was put on bench. If you are not in the IT field I am sorry, let me tell you what bench is.

Just imagine that you work day and night, you don't have time even to eat or sleep, you are working really hard on your project, you take the whole responsibility, and you feel the deadlines coming hard at you. Now come to the real world. Bench is just doing opposite of this and still receiving the same amount of salary at the end of the month.

As I was on the bench, I used to leave office early. So, I need something for passing time in the evening. The first and the foremost thing I looked is for a movie theatre. I am very fond of movies. From the days of my college, I used to watch movies every weekend. I did not miss movies even during my final exams. Fortunately I found a multiplex named 'E-Square'
near my address. And this theatre became the venue for the beginning of my Love Story. That's an unforgettable incident...

August 8th, 2003

A new movie named 'Koi Mil gaya' was released on that day. As I have no work, I went to the theatre early and brought the tickets. The show was at 10:40 PM. I was waiting for my room mate Vinod at the theatre. The theatre was full.

"Oh God... It's already 10:30 PM and this Vinod did not turn up till now"
I cursed him for being late.
If I don't see a movie right from the titles, I feel that I have not done proper justice to the hundred bucks that I spent on watching the movie.
Suddenly my mobile came to life.
"Hello... Vinod... What... Where are you...You are telling me now... What should I do with this ticket...?"
I did not know what to do. Now I need to sell the extra ticket. Suddenly I heard someone calling me.

"Excuse me..." a girl was calling me.
"Are you calling me?" I asked. I scanned my database but it did not give any result. I did not see her before or I could not remember that I saw her anytime before.
"I think you have an extra ticket" she said pointing towards the ticket I was holding.
"Yup... my friend got stuck up with some crap work in his project. So, now I have to sell this ticket"
"Can you sell that ticket to me? I am looking for one"
"Sure. Take it. You have saved my time" I said giving the ticket to her.
She took out a Five Hundred note and handed it over to me.
"Hey wait... I don't have a change for Five hundred" I said searching my wallet.
"Oh. I don't have any other change"
"It's OK. You can find the change in the canteen inside the theatre. Now Lets move." I said. "The movie is about to begin"
We moved inside. The movie is being shown on Screen 4. It's on the second floor.
"Did you come alone?" I asked her.
"No... I came with my friends. We came here to watch 'Koi Mil Gaya'. We did not get the tickets. So, my friends went to the movie 'Darna Mana hain'. I don't like horror movies. I was about to return back to home and just then I heard to you talking on the phone"
"Oh..." I said stepping out of the elevator. "By the way, I am Aaryan"
"Ooops... I am sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Priya"
"Good name... So, you are studying here?"
"No, I am working in Wipro"
"Oh... the one located in Hinjewadi. That's great. I work in Infosys"
"That's cool..." She said adjusting her hair over the face.
We went inside the theatre.
"I just want to inform my friends that I am here. If you don't mind, can I make an SMS from your mobile?"
"Sure. No problem. Carry on" I said giving her my mobile.

I dont know what Hrithik got from 'Koi Mil Gaya' but I found the best friend of my life. And thus our story started and it's just only the beginning.

To be continued........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Narayana Murthy And Sudha Murthy

Love Story - Chapter 12